Thursday, November 24, 2005

indeed!


Ahhhhh! then I gits drunk and I fall in love with everything again
I have a friend or three, that I especially like -
but ssshhitt!
I can really honestly say I enjoy everything... soo deeply!
sometimes I am overcome with sadness
or petty traffic angery
its like a strange weather
and then... other times...
such peaceful bliss
such quiet slo- motion exploding - laughing for like ever after
hmmm..... how is it one comes to find oneself
confessing thier love to a machine that feeds you?!!

"It all just happens" says a fat retarded kid.
"Well, no shit socrates!" I smile, tusling his hair and shattering his fear
with this like all devouring love.
and the fat retarded kid is hip - he pitches me a nickle and roars for like ever after.
and I can still taste his chocolate milk joy
in the purr of the eternal soul of being
Ahhfuckinmen! you beautiful awesome fucks!
- Sugar Delicious

1 comment:

Jade Bos said...

& to you and yer kin!

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!