Sunday, November 13, 2005

the test


I am really, really stoned so I apologize…

Just sitting here thinking about experiences and people
And a strange smile
A shit eating grin is plastered on my face.

Its all so gooddamn mind blowingly wild
Who gives a shit about me or anyone else
Everything just having all its experiences
Tap dancing around itself like
Lovers
Like murderers
Like bad Jim Morrison poetry.

Two people hiding the same snack from one another
In the same fridge

How deliciously mad!
A World War III of love

Its better that than nothing!
Alone?!!! Its just a torturing Death!
One man Waiting for Godot
And not even a audience
Not even a puppy
Happy to see him… (laughter)

I read a poem one time in one of them high school poetry mag compilations, about someone wondering if Jesus Christ had a dog – so when he was hanging on the cross he didn’t feel lonely. I laughed and then I cried but then I was left with this same silly shit eating grin…

The same one as I have now.

Life is hard sometimes and its strange and painful and boring – sometimes its wonderful love and laughter and ease – like /***98(cat typing) silence – it is a complete mystery to me that is sooo simple that I can’t even begin to speak about it... nor can I stop babbling.
(laughter) thankfully it doesn’t matter.

Thank God! I was worried that there was going to be a test.
(more laughter)

No comments:

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!