Wednesday, November 30, 2005

everyone has thier Waterloo


I've been riding the rollercoaster lately... and I have begun to notice that whatever the predominant feeling is... at any given moment - the other half of the experience is always right here, deep within the mix.
I have noticed this... that when I feel really good there seems to be a tether, a few strands of fear that whisper to me "The higher you go, the harder the fall." like some kinda karmic ballast.
But in this moment, I eat every last bit of it. Every last bit of the experience is sopped up with the bisciut of existence. I laugh and cry, sob and smile until I merge and explode into the lion of the heart. But even in this heart there is a small hole murmur.
The lion is mortal as all experience is. Nothing lasts. The gods will tire and put us all away - much like a game of monopoly.
pieces houses babies kisses shotgun blasts and hotels - they and more, all come and go.
The boy runs hot. The boys runs cold. The boy trickles and drips like a bored leaky faucet. And its not enough to quench anyones thirst, only enough so as to taunt those who are thirsty. Either the cup has hole in it or your thirst is endless...
The fix is in my friends!
- so sit back and enjoy this free game, where you are taken for everything yer worth - theres not a bad seat in the house!

4 comments:

Jade Bos said...

just to let anyone who is reading this know that I am under the weather and on thera-flu - so if I make less sense than usual... not to worry I's jacked up on cold medicine!

Anonymous said...

maybe you are on the verge of a revalation or significant life change - when ever that happens to me I get that strong mix of feelings too. Get well soon, shcnookums!

--Philip Tiberius Hunter

Anonymous said...

Feeling better yet dandy?

Jade Bos said...

aw I feels jus fine:)

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!