Saturday, December 03, 2005

Thinking things should be different..... is a kinda Hell.


I had been drifting for awhile... and I don't rightly know how long of awhile that it has been - it had seemed quite a long while, but then it all became so goddamn enjoyable that I kinda lost track of time - then suddenly something in me was ripped clean out and off - like kinda hazy cotton gauze. And then I am suddenly more lucid and clear than I have ever been. I look up at the night sky and it is as if I could breathe all the crisp blackness right on in... and It all just kept rushing in... so refreshing and deep. soooo simple.
I smile and wonder.... how it all feels, and am quietly blown away & amazed by the echo.
I look and everything is this kind of seeing that finds nothing but an endless movement - it is a movement that becomes a stasis - a resonance - a gong sounding that is in fact its own ear - of course there is no way to explain this or put this into words. just more silly drunken laughter...
It is as it always is - how could anything be any diferent?

No comments:

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!