Monday, August 22, 2005

smiling in mah sleep

HAHA!
I realize I have been serious for quite some time now - I seem to swing between hyperly silly and really really serious... but maybe I'll jump off of this swing and sit down and drink cool cold beer in some late summer dusk with everything... especially you.
I'm tired of all this serious spiritual BS - ohh its OK.
its just so boring - and dumb and pointless.

I don't know anymore

.....and its a damn good feeling.

its kinda like lucid dreaming but I'm done trying to fuck all the girls and done trying to fly... if that happens sure. mmmmm
So I find myself sitting outside my front door as some ancient immortal boy shows me pictures of the last fish he ever caught - he smiles and is happy - he looks at me and laughs and laughs - plays with my ears - and runs off with some other kids
Its strange how much enjoyment everything is mmmmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

in short I really thought I was something.
when in reality I am nothing at all...

Anonymous said...

Yahoo, Fuji TV to Air Live Program, Viewers to Join Via Internet
Yahoo, Fuji TV to Air Live Program, Viewers to Join Via Internet : An interesting mix of interactivity which Yahoo could possibly try in U.S. too: Yahoo Japan and Fuji Television will offer a live TV program ...
You have an interesting blog!
[bladder cancer] site covering [bladder cancer] related stuff.

Anonymous said...

whatta strange place!

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!