Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Meow Meow comes around

I was in Barnes and Noble when all at once I began to feel really really good. I was heroically riding the escalator to the upper level, one foot raised onto the step in front of me... like Washington crossing the Potomac. I had a mouth full of sweet berry crumble cake and both guns blazing. Etheric energy and light were pouring from the top of my head. Tendrils of warm shimmering green light were arcing some 30 feet above me and then cascading down like thunderous waterfalls of lumniscent horse shit, splattering down to the plaza below.
Like I said, I felt really really good.
"Outta my way Nigga's!" I shouted at the listless marching band of old women who wandered aimlessly around a table of discounted books. They all turned, but only slightly as if they had almost remembered something, but then they forgot it again. They were all humming different tunes that would never hamonize except for the last note, which was always a B flat. I was briefly mesmerized but tore myself away. I was on a mission... but I didn't know that yet.
(to be continued)

1 comment:

Jade Bos said...

yeah I thought a picture of a pretty naked girl would git me more readers...

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!