Friday, December 01, 2006

Deez Nuts


Drinking a cup of golden glitter with Socrates – I find myself wondering about it all – how we all come and go – like some strange cosmic chorus line.

Socrates drank every last drop without a moments hesitation – perhaps his greatest teaching. Christ too had a cup to drink but he wasn’t exactly thrilled.

Ahh hell, we all have a special bottle tucked away, mixed in with the rest of the stock at the bar. And this life is a bit of a drinking game. You must drink. So why not heartily? No one knows, though we all suck up to the bartender, but even he has never met the owner… for all we know there might not even be one.

I have a shot glass filled with a small plane ride into the Bahamas. Me and a few co-workers line em up. I aint thrilled. Its always a stiff drink. I don’t like planes. The caveman in me can’t come to grips with it… but the little kid in me loves the frosted side.

Well here goes.

Whiskey straight up - A little life and death on the side for splashing.


No comments:

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!