Saturday, September 01, 2007

How it is


I knew a man who used to place ant traps out in his kitchen. A few years later he lined the tiles with honey… it was a different kitchen. He would watch with a peculiar joy the coming and going of the ants – then some odd years after that he put the ant traps back out again.

“Life is a boundless mystery.” said a lizard, thoughtfully smoking a pipe.

I smiled and nodded - then laughed and pounded my knee – then broke into deep uncontrollable sobbing – after I cycled through these various reactions for several minutes – the lizard suggested that I go and wash my face in the bathroom and to look at myself in the mirror.

If he hadn’t of done that I prolly would have gotten all excited and lined my kitchen tile with honey again…

Momma wouldn’t have liked that!

1 comment:

me notyou said...

Just dandy daddy!!!!!

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!