Friday, August 26, 2005

Little Debbie - Little Debbie! musings

Lets see what happens if I eat a Little Debbie Star Crunch first thing in the morning?
hmmm...
1:41 PM Star Crunch inhaled in all its crunchy chocolatey goodness - actually the after taste is a little chemically- waxy and they are too small! - but you get 12 of these cosmic(tm) snacks for 1.29 so maybe I should have 2?
I know your thinking 1:41pm is first thing in the morning?! and at .10 apiece these things must be made from nuclear waste!
1:41 PM 2cnd Star Crunch eaten - this is Science! people!
My cat is looking at me like she wants one... she smells it for a few seconds and then runs off into the next room to sit in the window sill. Probably needs some fresh air! So I win her over with some Grilled turkey feast in Gravy - Cats Fucking love Gravy!!!
I will make some coffee whilst I wait for the sugar and nuclear waste to kick in...

I decide to make a latte - using my cheap espresso machine Lite vanilla soy milk & Cafe' Bustello - I also decide to play my impeccable collection of pirated mp3's courtesy of Limewire - I play them shuffled - Obsession is the surprise winner of the random shuffling computer program! A big hit by Animation which had been lost in my vague Duran Duran memories file - but now this little gem has been unearthed again for pure fresh enjoyment - I will leave it at that.
My head is feeling a little buzzy and swirls with blissful energy - its a kinda cross between Samadi and a sugar high - the come down of both of these sucks! but the sugar high you can blame on physiology where as the Samadi come down you blame on yourself or God!:)
Screamin' Jay Hawkins is on now putting a spell on me - maybe later I will crash and post cryptic poetry or bitch about how Sex Toys always come in stupid colors or something!
PS the above still life of Little Debbies is a painting by Mollie Moore Armstrong & it can be purchased for $200 here http://www.molliearmstrong.com/still_life_little.htm
ahh now the Jackson 5 - ABC - holy shit! they were good!
Well I gotta go see if I can find that little debbie - little debbie walk like a camel song! TTFNMF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The name of the song is "Walk like a camel" its by southern culture on the skids

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!