Monday, January 03, 2005

Wildly

wildly growing and flowing all around
this...

what is this?

who are you?

you who gives birth and takes life
you who murders and makes love
you who comes and goes
you who suffers terrible loneliness
you who gets lost in the crowd

you
wonderful
awful

destroyer & creator


I've seen you smile outta the corner of my eye
at funerals
I've seen you openly weep in loves full embrace
and I've felt you shaking in the darkness
I've drank your silence in the bright early morning

I've seen you wrung out in boredom
lost and tired
frustrated by the complete meaninglessness

I've felt your sighs rip open into roaring laughter until your head fell off
and you were new once again

like a child

fresh and simple
again and again

wildly growing and flowing all around...

No comments:

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!