Friday, August 31, 2007

The leading authority on mysticism

I look upon this picture and I try to put myself into Spock's perspective - to try an imagine what he is thinking - other than that how he's a metaphor for logic surrendering itself in an act of love and how so very groovy that feels.

In researching Spock on the worldwideweb I stumbled across what his last words were before his death.

and I thought you to might like to read them.

"Sure I tried to figure it all out. And by it I mean God, Life, Sex, Love, Death – you know… IT.

So yeah, I tried to figure it all out.

I think some of us are WIRED to try and figure it all out. And further even some are even wired TO figure it all out. What anyone who has figured it all is really doing... I’m not too sure. But they are REally damn confident about it.

Who wouldn't be?!!

I mean Hey! I wanna be confident too… cuz that’s how you get all the chicks, right Jim?

No seriously, does anyone know how to sublimate onesself into the always merging feminine? Cuz gawd dam! I could really go for summa that right now man!

Anywhoo…

...what the hell wuz I talking about again ?

Oh yeah, God. So why is it again that some people are still trying to convince other people on what god is? I mean aren’t their better things to do when yer high? Like fuck and eat ice cream? I mean geez... take it easy sugar

you don't think god doesn't get obliterated and hit the taco bell drive thru at 3 in the morning?"

No comments:

Weekly youtube GEM!

Sluggo + Alan Watts + old hawaiian music = Joy!